Fundacja Obserwatorium Zarządzania (FOZ) – Management Observatory Foundation pursues copyright research, consulting and publishing. By promoting innovative solutions for Polish companies, FOZ activity directly contributes to the proffesionalisation of their business.
We specialize in:
- marketing and social activities,
- testing and certification of the companies,
- construction of the consotrias and networks,
- capital investments,
- video production and on-line broadcast.
Management Observatory Foundation was established in 2005.
Competetive of the polish economy in global markets depends on the condition of the domestic of the small and medium-sized enterprises. We tried to make the implementation of innovation to become a natural need of Polish SMEs, and cooperation with research and development centers to become standards of their business practices. Our goal is that polish products and services of hight quality spread across international markets through modern distribution channels.
The Foundation objectives:
- Promotion and implementation of modern management standards, professionalism and managerial ethics
- Organization of cooperation between companies and educational institutions and technology
- Dissemination of good practices of e-learning and e-business communication
- Improving the competitiveness of polish SMEs through the implementation of solutions for new media and technological innovations
- Generating business cooperation with R&D entities